Protein is always the hero of our main dishes and cooked several times a week. Although little changes in the recipe here and there can really level up your game in cooking for your family.
—- FOR SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN ——
- Cut the boneless chicken in cubes.( It can be either breast or thigh piece)
- Put them in a bowl and
- Add flour- a full tbsp, Ground Black pepper- as per taste, Salt -half tbsp or as per taste, Tikka Masala – half table spoon
- Mix and coat generously
- Cover it and refrigerate for half hour minimum
Sweet & Sour Sauce:
- Put the pan on medium heat and
- Add 2 tbsp-butter, cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon, crushed garlic 3-cloves . Fry until brown. Use wooden spatula. Then,
- Add water -1 small glass , Orange juice – half glass ( fresh juice preferably), Lemon juice – 1 tbsp, Honey – 2 tbsp, Orange zest, Red chillies ( crushed) – half tea spoon
- Mix everything well and cover with lid. Leave it for 10 min at max.
- Fry the chicken pieces on the side in a deep fryer until golden
- Later on mix Corn starch – 1 tbsp in half glass water and add into the sauce and mix well
- When the consistency of sauce becomes thick, add the fried chicken into it and mix well to coat every bit.
- Leave it for 5 min on heat
- Garnish with chopped coriander
- Serve hot with boiled / fried rice